Terms & Conditions of Use
A. Applicable terms and conditions
The Medical Equipment Planning Online Website is owned by Medical Equipment Planning Online.com and any use made of this site is subject to these terms and conditions. At our sole discretion, modify or revise to these terms and conditions can be made at any time by updating the text of this page.
B. Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only, it is not for reproduction on any other Website or for commercial gain. Images of Room Layouts, supporting CADD DXF files, and departmental excel spreadsheets are permitted to be purchased and downloaded for such commercial purposes. This permission is granted to the original purchaser only.
- no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission.
C. Copyright and trade marks
- The materials on The MEPO Website are copyrighted and owned by Medical Equipment Planning Online.com and/or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
- The names and logos of Medical Equipment Planning Online.com and all related product and service names, designs marks, slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Medical Equipment Planning Online.com or its content suppliers and may not be used without the prior consent of the legal owner.
- The Website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in this Website. As far as permissible by law, Medical Equipment Planning Online.com does not accept any liability to any person relating to the use of any such information.
- Medical Equipment Planning Online.com has taken every precaution in compiling this site and neither it nor any contributors to the site can be held responsible for any action (or the lack thereof) taken by any person or organisation. Wherever they shall be located as a result of information contained in or accessed through this internet site.
- The information provided on this Website has not been written to meet individual requirements and it is the User's sole responsibility to satisfy themselves prior to using the information in any way for their purposes. Before making any decisions based on the information contained on the Website, Users are strongly advised to refer to alternative, independent sources of information to substantiate the basis for their decision.
E. Warranty and Indemnity
- The User warrants to Medical Equipment Planning Online.com that it will not use the Website, the material or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner.
- The User shall indemnify Medical Equipment Planning Online.com, its employees and agents, harmless against all claims, liability, losses, damages and expenses including, without limitation, legal fees and costs arising out of or incurred as a result of any claims made, or litigation brought, against Medical Equipment Planning Online.com, its employees and agents, as a result of the use by the User of the Website, the material or any part thereof for whatever purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
F. Limitation of liability
- Medical Equipment Planning Online.com hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the material and any goods or services supplied in relation to the Website, whether express or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
- In no event shall Medical Equipment Planning Online.com be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever even if Medical Equipment Planning Online.com has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website, interruptions or delays to the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtained through the Website or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
G. Third party Websites
The Website contains links to Websites operated by parties other than Medical Equipment Planning Online.com. Such links are provided for the User's convenience only. Medical Equipment Planning Online.com does not control such Websites, and is not responsible for their content. Medical Equipment Planning Online.com's inclusion of links to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators. The User is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy
and completeness of any information contained on the third party Websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such Websites.
Medical Equipment Planning Online.com makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
I. Force majeure
Medical Equipment Planning Online.com shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Medical Equipment Planning Online.com and the User and supercede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications and proposals, whether electronic or written, between the User and Medical Equipment Planning Online.com.
- Medical Equipment Planning Online.com failure to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights or operate so as to bar the subsequent exercise or enforcement or any such rights.
The terms and conditions and the use by the User of the Website shall be governed by the laws of the United States and California and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the respective courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Website and/or any transactions made on the Website, or these terms and conditions.